SKIRT: Rachel Zoe (old) Similar Here │TOP: Nordstrom Rack│ BOOTIES: DSW │WATCH: Michele │BRACELETS: David Yurman & The Styled Collection│ SUNNIES: Ray Ban
Happy Monday Babes!
There are a ton of new faces around here, so I thought I’d share a few things you might not know about me.
- I loved school. Might be why I stayed in as long as I possibly could. When all the other kids were dreading the new school year, I was continually asking my mom how many more days until school started..
- I am an only child and have always been super envious of all of my friends with siblings.
- I started out my undergraduate career as a fashion merchandising major. This was 2010 when it was incredibly hard for new college graduates to find jobs. I wanted to pick a career with job stability and longevity. Audiology fell into my lap and made perfect sense.
- When I was little, I told my family for years I wanted to be a nail tech. Before anyone gets offended, there’s nothing wrong with being a nail tech. All the other kids were saying they wanted to be lawyers and doctors or astronauts and all I could come up with was nail tech. My parents were only mildly concerned.
- I love to travel. My mom gave me the travel bug when I was really little. We traveled across Europe together every summer from the time I was eight until I went to college.
- I grew up a few blocks from the ocean and I will always feel the most at home near the water.
- I LOVE consignment. Designer consignment, furniture consignment, antiques. Anything used is my jam. I am all about reuse and recycle. I’m actually doing a full blog post on my love of designer consignment coming soon. My mom owned a furniture consignment store for most of my childhood, so it might be in my blood 😉
- I have a serious coffee addiction. It’s bad. Don’t try to even look at me before I’ve had some coffee.
- I love old, classic rock. and the 80’s. My parents bought me the Best of Queen CD collection in middle school and I played those non-stop. I still know every single word to most Queen songs.
- I’m from Florida, but I actually hate most seafood. I will eat shrimp, scallops, but not fish. Everyone thinks it’s so weird.
Okay, enough about me. How freaking cute is this skirt? Obsessed with all things plaid for the Christmas season.