SWIMMIE: Amazon │HAT: Shop Bop│ SUNNIES: Asos
Happy, Happy Monday Babes.
Pure Irony that NC is gearing up for a pretty big hurricane and I’m posting pictures in a bathing suit…
But y’all, I had to share this $17 swimmie ASAP. I wore it in Charlotte over the weekend and got SO many compliments. The colors are so fun and vibrant. It runs TTS – I’m wearing a small.
If you are in NC, I am sort of a hurricane expert being from Florida in all (plz know that that statement is dripping in sarcasm). My years of hurricane experience taught me the following:
- Fill all bathtubs with water – Just in case.
- Get some water and other food that won’t go bad – I like to stock up on all the good stuff – chips, candy, and hotdogs L O L
- Prepare to lose power – charge up all of your external charging devices. Download some good shows that will be available without WiFi. Get a good book – Right now I’m reading The Wife Between Us and it’s super good.
- We always used hurricanes as a really great excuse to do some deep cleaning – Hello Closets… you’re getting cleaned out.
- Get some flashlights or make sure your flashlights have working batteries.
- If you’re coastal and they tell you to evacuate – be smart and evacuate
I think this goes without saying BUT i’ll be stocking up on all the wine.
Hope you guys are having the best Monday!